Call Palmetto Injury Lawyers for helpful information about your South Carolina dog bite injury claim process and how to protect your legal rights. We are easy to talk to. Even better, you can talk to us for free. Please call us Toll Free (888) 848-8847 or fill out our contact form for more information
Dog bites and animal attacks are traumatic events that can result in serious injuries, resulting in scarring, disfigurement, nerve damage and infection. Additionally, many victims suffer psychological damage that lasts long after the physical injury heals. Unfortunately, victims of these types of injuries are often small children, but the cost of medical care can be exorbitant for a victim of any age.
Dog bites and animal attacks can occur when you least expect them, and are often the result of the negligence or recklessness of others. Palmetto Injury Lawyers can handle all types of dog bite and animal attack cases including:
- Dog bite injuries received on private property
- Animal attacks resulting from inadequate fencing or restraints
- Attacks by escaped animals, including injuries to pedestrian, bicyclists, and automobile occupants
- Dog bites or animal attacks causing abrasions, scarring, sprains, strains, rabies, bacterial infections, fractured bones, punctures, lacerations and bleeding
- Dog bites or animal attacks causing abrasions, nerve damage, infections, disability, deformity and death
Filing a claim for a dog bite or animal attack injury can be a complex process. Let the injury attorneys at Palmetto Injury Lawyers, who have the time and resources to gather all of the relevant facts and documentation, make a determination about the most appropriate course of action, and file the claim on behalf of you or your child.